Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the start

Alrighty! I'm actually doing this. Feels good.

This will be the electronic home of the art i spit out. I hope it will be happy here (i think it will be). I'm into my second semester - first year - at art school, and i love love it. There is so much freedom which at first was a real shock to me, i was like what the hell am i meant to do!! I'm slightly getting used to it now...

If i can figure out how, i'm going to put up some old type stuff first though. From high school:) i loved high school art by the way. I have such GREAT memories! It was this amazing cruizy positive environment. There was this great view, lots of open windows and we always had some killer tunes playing. ahh. Yeah i miss that. I don't feel as comfortable in my uni studio, i think because it's all seperated into corners and corridors. And there isn't any windows. No view no breeze. And no music.!. Wow, sad. But i'm transforming my room into a bit of a studio which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment